Skip to main content
Veneer has several key advantages:
- Environmentally Friendly – It's a natural product made from a renewable resource. Therefore, it is one of the most environmentally friendly decorative products available to the consumer.
- Strength – When veneer is applied to a substrate, it actually increases the strength of the product and while the stresses of temperature and moisture extremes might cause solid wood to crack or swell, veneer is strong enough to hold up with ease in these conditions.
- Efficiency – Since veneer is not cut from a log but rather sliced into very thin sheets, no wood is wasted as sawdust and manufacturers are able to get the most utilization or usable product out of a single piece of wood.
- Beauty – Each veneer sheet is an original because the grain patterns in any two trees are never exactly alike. You are truly getting a beautiful and unique product when you choose veneer.
- Versatility – Because veneer is easy to work with it’s used for many essential products like furniture, cabinets, ceilings, and walls. Making a curved surface with veneer is easy, which comes in handy for home furnishing projects. Veneer allows even the novice consumer to get creative with their DIY projects.
- Durability – Thanks to its design, veneer is not prone to problems like warping, splitting, or seasonal movement. As a result, the lifespan of the product increases and you’re left with a product to enjoy for years to come.