Forest Industry Weighs In On "Waters Of The U.S." Expansion
The EPA and Army Corps of Engineers have requested comments on the "Waters of the United States" (WOTUS) rule. The American Forest & Paper Association recommends a durable WOTUS rule but states that wastewater treatment and ephemeral waters should be excluded.
- Pre-Proposal Recommendations on the Definition of “Waters of the United States” (PDF)
- AZ Dist Ct Order Vacating Trump Rule (PDF)
- Association comments (PDF)
- The American Forest & Paper Association Response to Request for Recommendations on WOTUS final (PDF)
- The Federal Water Quality Coalition comments (PDF)